Screenshots Feature: Jekyll & Hyde Adventure Game
We've scored some new screenshots from a game about this classic story.
A game is presently in development about the classic story from Robert Louis Stevenson. Adventure based with action flavor, the game concentrates on solving mysteries set in London's underground with pepperings of Greek mythology. The game boasts it will be full of special effects, and players will have to complete two quests using two different characters. Although it isn't specified, the imaginative gamer won't have much trouble figuring out who the two in-game characters are in (ahem) Jekyll & Hyde.
Some key features in the game are expected to be:
- Classical adventure with action and skillgaming elements
- Exciting story line based on the well known "Jekyll & Hyde" novella
- Several sinister places to discover in London's underground world
- Mysterious riddles and puzzles based on the Greek mythology
- 2 player characters with different skills to solve a series of quests
- Real 3D engine featuring a lot of different special effects
- Character develops different skills during the game
- Dynamic camera movements emphasizing level of excitement
- Mini laboratory to mix special potions giving the player new abilities
Jekyll & Hyde is expected to be released sometime in the third quarter of this year. Keep checking back with us for more information as it develops.