martimer

iTunes App Store No Longer Exists, So Stop Linking To It

Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:13 pm

Just a heads up.

As of iTunes 12.7 the iTunes App Store no longer exists. I do not have a good suggestion for those of us who already upgraded and "should have stayed with v12.6" (other than downgrading, but that is a losing battle if you want iOS 11) so linking to it from this website just puts the poor Mac OS into some sort of tailspin where iTunes and Safari bounce back and forth a few times uncontrollably before figuring out that iTunes wins (and users use).

EICJoe

Re: iTunes App Store No Longer Exists, So Stop Linking To It

Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:47 pm

He Martimer,

I've looked into this - seems to only be something that's effecting Mac OS users? I've had my iOS guys double check our links on mobile devices and everything seems to be working perfectly there.

Unfortunately our affiliate set-up only really caters for our mobile users so I don't think there's a lot I can do here, my only recommendation is that you only click on one of our links when using a mobile device, or perhaps a windows desktop? Not sure if that's effected as well but best we can do atm I'm afraid.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Return to “Feedback and Help”