honxrv15
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:02 am

Possible to move data from Android to iPhone 7?

Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:38 am

I am curious whether it is possible to transfer game data from Android phone to iPhone 7. This is very important for me to make the purchase. I know contacts and other personal staff can be moved with certain apps but i don't know games are included or not.

User avatar
Private Prinny
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:46 am

Re: Possible to move data from Android to iPhone 7?

Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:00 am

Short Answer:
Most certainly no!

Honestly? No! You MIGHT be able too import SOME game data via apps which can import export data onto your PC in iOS (as far as games go that are few and fare between) but if data can be imported is dependant of the exportet data from Android. If you want to play/ continue where you left of on iOS you are out of luck.

honxrv15
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:02 am

Re: Possible to move data from Android to iPhone 7?

Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:10 am

I linked my profile to Google Plus, then link it in Game Center on iPhone. Does this work for data sync?

Myassla
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:34 am

Re: Possible to move data from Android to iPhone 7?

Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:05 am

honxrv15 wrote:I am curious whether it is possible to transfer game data from Android phone to iPhone 7. This is very important for me to make the purchase. I know contacts and other personal staff can be moved with certain apps but i don't know games are included or not.


In fact, there are many free and paid app or software out there you can try to transfer data.

To transfer Android contacts to iPhone 7, you can save all contacts on the Android SD card, and upload to your accounts, like Google, Yahoo!, iCloud, and then sync to your iPhone 7 In the following part, I'd like to show you how to make it via Google account.
https://support.google.com/mail/?hl=en

But for messages transfer, Google account won't do it.
I suggest you try professional tool Mobiledic Phone Transfer, which helps you transfer contacts, photos, video, photos and music from Android to iPhone 7 with 1 click. In addition, it's the first software in the world to support transferring messages from Android to iPhone.
http://www.mobiledic.com/android-topic/transfer-messages-from-android-to-iphone.html
or you can try Move to iOS. it 's also a great app.

honxrv15
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:02 am

Re: Possible to move data from Android to iPhone 7?

Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:37 am

Myassla wrote:
honxrv15 wrote:I am curious whether it is possible to transfer game data from Android phone to iPhone 7. This is very important for me to make the purchase. I know contacts and other personal staff can be moved with certain apps but i don't know games are included or not.


In fact, there are many free and paid app or software out there you can try to transfer data.

To transfer Android contacts to iPhone 7, you can save all contacts on the Android SD card, and upload to your accounts, like Google, Yahoo!, iCloud, and then sync to your iPhone 7 In the following part, I'd like to show you how to make it via Google account.
https://support.google.com/mail/?hl=en

But for messages transfer, Google account won't do it.
I suggest you try professional tool Mobiledic Phone Transfer, which helps you transfer contacts, photos, video, photos and music from Android to iPhone 7 with 1 click. In addition, it's the first software in the world to support transferring messages from Android to iPhone.
http://www.mobiledic.com/android-topic/transfer-messages-from-android-to-iphone.html
or you can try Move to iOS. it 's also a great app.


very helpful, thanks buddy

baohu
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:18 am

Re: Possible to move data from Android to iPhone 7?

Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:23 am

It's possible to move data from Android to iPhone 7. Mobile transfer tool offers us an easy way to transfer data between mobile phones directly, no matter what OS they are running on. Maybe you can try it.

Easkerp
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:42 am

Re: Possible to move data from Android to iPhone 7?

Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:50 am

baohu wrote:It's possible to move data from Android to iPhone 7. Mobile transfer tool offers us an easy way to transfer data between mobile phones directly, no matter what OS they are running on. Maybe you can try it.
http://www.android-rescuer.com/transfer ... phone.html

When I click in, why am I asked to root phone device ? tips " Equipment not supported " ,is that normal?

Return to “Non-Gaming Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest