admin
Site Admin

Interview: The Tactical Art of Combat

Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:30 pm

We've covered TACKOM's The Tactical Art of Combat in the past, but as release draws ever nearer, we felt it perfect time to put boots on the ground for a closer look.

http://www.wargamer.com/news/interview-the-tactical-art-of-combat/

citizen

Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:04 pm

No mention of a release date? Only the most important question to ask...

EICJoe

Re:

Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:33 am

citizen wrote:No mention of a release date? Only the most important question to ask...

I'll check with Alex but it's possible the developer just didn't want to talk about release schedules. Not everyone does and most of the time I feel it's a waste to write out what is essentially non-information.

"Can you tell us when it's coming out?"
"No"

If the answer is more in-depth than that I would copy it out, but something as short is that is a waste of time for both the reader and the writer.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Nomada_Firefox

Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:34 pm

From Sulla nothing good can come.......just insults, lies, lack of respect and more. Check this.

He does not deserve any respect by the players.

Without forget his lie about his leave from the Slitherine company...

I do not go to play this game. It does not look as a Close Combat and it remember me a lot to the old and very bad games GI Combat and Squad Assault.

Nomada_Firefox

Re: Interview: The Tactical Art of Combat

Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:46 pm

Do you remember the old and bad Squad Assault? it was a game promoted by Sulla as a very good game. It was the second version from the very bad GI Combat. Compare, after several years, he tries again show the same type of images. I do not speak about graphics, I speak about camera positions, very bad for strategy.

Looking the images, I think........"it did not look too bad, in fact it looked very good, how can it be bad?" but after this I remember how it had a complete strategy point and it was very different from a CC game.

Return to “Wargamer Front Page Discussion”