admin
Site Admin

First Look: Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach

Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:30 pm

I remember once hearing a story regarding Games Workshop and how they didn't like the idea of a videogame being too much like the table-top experience.

http://www.wargamer.com/news/first-look-warhammer-40000-sanctus-reach/

Private Prinny

Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:03 pm

A hattip to the mention of Extra Credits - these guys rock!

This stuff seems very nice...it has a bit of Final Liberation/ Epic 40k feel.....aaaand it isn't mobile....so my chances to play it trough will be next to nothing :-(
I have a bursting steam libary but I have more time to play the 2-3 hours I commute each day than playing at home...

Nevertheless I will check it out since I bought Space Hulk:Deathwing and may be finally getting over being buthurt regarding Space Hulk:Ascension not being released mobile and still like to play my Battlefleet Gothic: Armada (and Leviathan) as much as possible...I am a 40k Nerd.....so I need this :-)

Anyone played the Steam version of Deathwatch:Tyranid Invasion? I am about to finish my second playtrough on mobile but I would like to play the much more interesting Dark Angels/ Black Templars which are steam exclusive....

Are they worth it on their own merit alone? (They haven't got as many different options as the original but boring Chapters as I remember) also is the mode of akquiring gear decent?
As in comparison to the mobile version?

Return to “Wargamer Front Page Discussion”