admin
Site Admin

Of Machines & Men - Interview with Tetragon Works' Chad Jenkins

Wed May 04, 2016 6:28 pm

Chad Jenkins and Artyom Zuev, helmsmen of indie outfit Tetragon Works, speak my dialect. A cadence of hydraulic footfalls and hissing pistons, of glowing cockpits and articulated hands clutching the...

http://www.wargamer.com/news/of-machines-and-men-interview-with-tetragon-works-chad-jenkins/

OBollocks

If you build it I will come.

Thu May 05, 2016 12:13 am

"Final Fantasy Tactics was one of my favorites...He went on to mention one of Squaresoft's great gifts to the West in Front Mission 3...In a moment of proud preview prescience, I had picked another of his seminal gaming experiences in the Silent Storm games. "I really loved the destructible environments, and the level of simulation they had in the guns and ballistics. Those games are the inspiration for making Phantom Brigade, and they've certainly informed the design of it."

I loved all three of those so this chap is playing with my dreams here. The game sounds absolutely amazing, and I cannot wait and simultaneously fear to play it. A dynamic campaign and tactical combat free of silly results sounds almost too good to be true.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Alex Connolly

Thu May 05, 2016 11:39 am

"Final Fantasy Tactics was one of my favorites...He went on to mention one of Squaresoft's great gifts to the West in Front Mission 3...In a moment of proud preview prescience, I had picked another of his seminal gaming experiences in the Silent Storm games. "I really loved the destructible environments, and the level of simulation they had in the guns and ballistics. Those games are the inspiration for making Phantom Brigade, and they've certainly informed the design of it."

I loved all three of those so this chap is playing with my dreams here. The game sounds absolutely amazing, and I cannot wait and simultaneously fear to play it. A dynamic campaign and tactical combat free of silly results sounds almost too good to be true.

Agreed. Particularly at this scale!

Return to “Wargamer Front Page Discussion”