Wargamer Home - Forum Home
Welcome Guest, please Login or Register!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register or login before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Topic: Website updates (finally!)

Page 1

24 JUL 2007 at 8:55pm

bayonetbrant

Colonel
Colonel

Just letting everyone know we've got some updates on the website. It's only been a few months since we really checked every page and made sure it was all up to snuff [sm=checked.gif] Among the highlights: [i]The Guards[/i] and [i]Maneuver Warrior[/i] blank OPORDs with every 2-map combination available in each pack - and we updated the OPORDs to reflect the newly-redone maps. Current OPORD packs are for woodland maps; desert maps for [i]Maneuver Warrior[/i] are coming soon. Best of all - they're [b]free[/b]! Some updates on [i]The Next Wars[/i] - the new operational-level game series we're working on. Much more to follow as soon as we can get a good preview in place. Some updated news on the front page, including the announcement that we're the cover story on the forthcoming [i]Paper Wars[/i] #66 [
] Updated links on the site navigation, allowing for quicker jumps to purchase the important stuff! Also, Chris has been updating the Esaene Design Diary more frequently with all the work he got done at Origins, so that project continues to move forward, as well.

Check out GrogNews for wargaming / mil news.

http://grognews.blogspot.com

Profile Search

25 JUL 2007 at 6:25am

bayonetbrant

Colonel
Colonel

Uh-oh... I was alerted to some images that weren't loading correctly, but they should be fixed now. Thanks to the people who noticed. Alles gutes. [
]

Profile Search
25 JUL 2007 at 7:59am

pm4ck

Centurion
Centurion

hi is there and pc game ports, if so the hunter one looks good fun and can you play the resistance fighters aswell ta pm4ck

Profile Search
25 JUL 2007 at 9:47am

bayonetbrant

Colonel
Colonel

ORIGINAL: pm4ck is there and pc game ports, if so the hunter one looks good fun and can you play the resistance fighters aswell
All tabletop games, all the time [
] Seriously, though, there are no video/digital games. I'm not opposed to someone talking to us about making a digital version of Strike Force: Hunter, but it's beyond the scope of our current staff. And yes, you play both the terrorists and the hunters - your hunters are chasing your opponent's terrorists, and vice-versa.

Profile Search
25 JUL 2007 at 10:42am

pm4ck

Centurion
Centurion

ok cool, thanks for the reply, im in the position of having no opponents or indeed spare time for real opponents, just comp games for me these days

Profile Search
7 JUL 2008 at 11:25am

mgacy

Centurion
Centurion

Not to be nit-picky, but I noticed that my little addition (the stack tracker) is still available in your Bonus Content but not the Downloads section. Just wanted to let you know (in case it wasn't intentional)

Profile Search
19 AUG 2008 at 10:53am

mgacy

Centurion
Centurion

Also, I'd like to point out that the link to the wargamer.com site is broken (you're missing an x in aspx) Did you guys go to GenCon?

Profile Search
19 AUG 2008 at 12:45pm

bayonetbrant

Colonel
Colonel

Hey mark -  [/align]1.  Not at GenCon.  Just moved and was out of vacation days from the day job.  Maybe next year.[/align] [/align]2.  Wargamer.com just underwent their overhaul, and we have some catching up to do to their new system.[/align] [/align]3.  I'll try to get the stack tracker moved one of these days, when I'm not sick as a dog and sleeping 18 hours trying to shake this cold....[/align] [/align]Thanks![/align]

Profile Search
19 AUG 2008 at 1:04pm

mgacy

Centurion
Centurion

No problem! Just wanted to let you know I care!

Profile Search
15 JAN 2009 at 10:03am

mgacy

Centurion
Centurion

Hi, on your website, the wargamer link is still missing the "x" in aspx. Others might might not try so hard to find the forum!

Profile Search

Page 1

Jump to:
0 Members Subscribed To This Topic