Wargamer Home - Forum Home
Welcome Guest, please Login or Register!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register or login before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Topic: Bin Laden dead!

Page 1 of 8 :

1 MAY 2011 at 8:46pm

Azzurri

General
General

Good for that F88cker...see you in HELL!

It is better to die by a swords quick thrust than to be impaled for a lifetime upon the sharp tongue of a woman.-Grimjack

Profile Search

1 MAY 2011 at 8:51pm

benpark

Centurion
Centurion

I lived in NYC on September 11, 2001.  It was incomprehensible horror.  I hope they scatter the scumbags ashes to the 4 winds.  Rot in hell, rot in hell. Happy day.

Profile Search
1 MAY 2011 at 8:52pm

W.S. Hancock

Centurion
Centurion

Completely, totally, awesome news.         Congratulations to each and every US soldier, marine, airman, seaman, intelligence officer, analyst, diplomat and those of our allies whose work for the past 10 years has made this day possible.         A grateful nation salutes you for your sacrifice and brave fight to find and eliminate this monster and his followers.

Profile Search
1 MAY 2011 at 8:52pm

Azzurri

General
General

Originally Posted By benpark
        I lived in NYC on September 11, 2001.  It was incomprehensible horror.          I hope they scatter the scumbags ashes to the 4 winds.  Rot in hell, rot in hell.         Happy day.    
        + 10

It is better to die by a swords quick thrust than to be impaled for a lifetime upon the sharp tongue of a woman.-Grimjack

Profile Search
1 MAY 2011 at 8:53pm

Azzurri

General
General

Originally Posted By W.S. Hancock
        Completely, totally, awesome news.         Congratulations to each and every US soldier, marine, airman, seaman, intelligence officer, analyst, diplomat and those of our allies whose work for the past 10 years has made this day possible.         A grateful nation salutes you for your sacrifice and brave fight to find and eliminate this monster and his followers.    
        + 10

Profile Search
1 MAY 2011 at 8:59pm

Mikeck

Commander
Commander

Apparently it was a bomb last week. They say we have his body. Preparing it to be stuffed and placed in the West wing I presume.

"love is preserved by link of obligation which, owing to the baseness of men, is broken at every opportunity for their advantage; but fear preserves you by a dread of punishment which never fails."

Profile Search
1 MAY 2011 at 8:59pm

KevlarSocks

Colonel
Colonel

Watching the interuption of 60 minutes now. Obama is making some statement that he was shot. They have his body.

Profile Search
1 MAY 2011 at 9:00pm

Queeg

Centurion
Centurion

dead!!!

Profile Search
1 MAY 2011 at 9:07pm

GroggyGrognard

Centurion
Centurion

Congratulations to each and every US soldier, marine, airman, seaman, intelligence officer, analyst, diplomat and those of our allies whose work for the past 10 years has made this day possible.    
        [image]http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys%20Holidays/Patriotic/salute.gif[/image][image]http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys%20Holidays/Patriotic/salute.gif[/image][image]http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys%20Holidays/Patriotic/salute.gif[/image][image]http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys%20Holidays/Patriotic/salute.gif[/image][image]http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys%20Holidays/Patriotic/salute.gif[/image][image]http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys%20Holidays/Patriotic/salute.gif[/image][image]http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Smileys%20Holidays/Patriotic/salute.gif[/image]
"That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons that history has to teach." -Aldous Huxley

Profile Search
1 MAY 2011 at 9:07pm

Kushan

Centurion
Centurion

Completely, totally, awesome news. Congratulations to each and every US soldier, marine, airman, seaman, intelligence officer, analyst, diplomat and those of our allies whose work for the past 10 years has made this day possible. A grateful nation salutes you for your sacrifice and brave fight to find and eliminate this monster and his followers.
My sentiments exactly. Kushan

Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking. - Ferdinand Foch -

Profile Search
1 MAY 2011 at 9:17pm

mscano

Commander
Commander

[sm=Iwoflag.gif]     [sm=armata_PDT_40[1].gif]     [sm=icon_dancing.gif]     [sm=00000436.gif]     [sm=229031_thewave.gif]         Burn in Hell scumbag!!

Profile Search

1 MAY 2011 at 9:18pm

con

Centurion
Centurion

Drinking a toast of whisky right now that he is sitting in hell going WTF           I dont know who suggested it (could have been on this board) but they suggested that they cremate his body and mix his ashes with clay to make sewage pipes from the pentagon and out of NY.  Let his remains be bathed in the crap of the people he tried to destroy and failed.           Con     PS Wonder what the long term ramifications of this will be in the middle east and Afghanistan with all the civil uprisings taking place there.  Interesting times for those leaders.
[b]Dr. Venture[/b]: Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery? EGO sum ex muneris quod mos respondeo ut vestri nuntius ut EGO reverto

Profile Search
1 MAY 2011 at 9:21pm

GroggyGrognard

Centurion
Centurion

[sm=intrepidphasers.gif]
"That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons that history has to teach." -Aldous Huxley

Profile Search
1 MAY 2011 at 9:22pm

mscano

Commander
Commander

I want him stuffed and put under glass with clown makeup and a pink tutu on!  Mickey Mouse ears would finish that outfit off nicely.  Then I want him placed in the main lobby of the Pentagon or the new World Trade Center for everyone to see.

Profile Search
1 MAY 2011 at 9:23pm

W.S. Hancock

Centurion
Centurion

Originally Posted By con
        Drinking a toast of whisky right now that he is sitting in hell going WTF           I dont know who suggested it (could have been on this board) but they suggested that they cremate his body and mix his ashes with clay to make sewage pipes from the pentagon and out of NY.  Let his remains be bathed in the crap of the people he tried to destroy and failed.           Con     PS Wonder what the long term ramifications of this will be in the middle east and Afghanistan with all the civil uprisings taking place there.  Interesting times for those leaders.    
        I would be in favor of taking his body, carving a Star of David and a cross into his chest,  and encasing with the carcasses of dead pigs and then burying under a hog farm feedyard.           And that is still too good of a treatment for him.            

Profile Search
1 MAY 2011 at 9:32pm

Martok

Colonel
Colonel

http://www.wargamer.com...mp;mpage=1#msgNum1  [

"I happen to believe that both parties deserve a good scouring with a metal brush and sent to their room without reelection" - Steelgrave

The Old Guard

Profile Search
1 MAY 2011 at 9:45pm

Azzurri

General
General

Outstanding speech by Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Search
1 MAY 2011 at 9:47pm

W.S. Hancock

Centurion
Centurion

Sure would love to know more about this black ops operation, must be one hell of a story.         Too bad we will never know the details, or the names of those on the kill team.  No doubt if they were ever known, they and they families would be at risk the rest of their lives.

Profile Search
1 MAY 2011 at 10:00pm

MohawkDaddy

Centurion
Centurion

Bravo Zulu!  Way to take out the trash!

Profile Search
1 MAY 2011 at 10:01pm

Pablo

Centurion
Centurion

Eight years to the day after George W. declared "Mission Accomplished" from the deck of USS Abraham Lincoln, the real mission finally was finally closed out. There's irony for you.

Profile Search
1 MAY 2011 at 10:03pm

lordxorn

Centurion
Centurion

Sure would love to know more about this black ops operation, must be one hell of a story. Too bad we will never know the details, or the names of those on the kill team.  No doubt if they were ever known, they and they families would be at risk the rest of their lives.
Yes, I was thinking about.   The early reports were saying that possibly a missile, however it would be hard to obtain a sample because it would most likely be in a remote area.   It will be truly an amazing story, and I look forward to seeing all the details on all the documentaries on Military History channel, etc..

Profile Search

1 MAY 2011 at 10:07pm

W.S. Hancock

Centurion
Centurion

Originally Posted By Pablo
        Eight years to the day after George W. declared "Mission Accomplished" from the deck of USS Abraham Lincoln, the real mission finally was finally closed out.         There's irony for you.    
        I am not going to speak to the GWB thing tonight, it is not a night for politics.           However, my fear is that the second part of your statement, 'the real mission was finally closed out' becomes a dominant school of thought.           I am very glad we got Bin Laden.  But I hope people dont fool themselves into thinking the whole battle against radical Islamic terrorists is over, it is far from over.  We are going to need to be on high alert for a good while here in the US and abroad against retaliatory moves.  And as long as the Saudis fund Wahhabi hate, and young jihadists flock to the cause, civilization is going to have to continue this fight.           It was a great victory, like a Midway or a Gettysburg, but just like those battles werent the end of the war, neither is this.

Profile Search
1 MAY 2011 at 10:14pm

KevlarSocks

Colonel
Colonel

[Unreal Tournament.wav] Headshot! Ive got nothing to drink. Cant buy alcohol on a Sunday here. :-( Im gonna make one hell of a Tea! Earl Gray! Hot!

Profile Search
1 MAY 2011 at 10:14pm

GroggyGrognard

Centurion
Centurion

I would be in favor of taking his body, carving a Star of David and a cross into his chest,  and encasing with the carcasses of dead pigs and then burying under a hog farm feedyard.           And that is still too good of a treatment for him. 
    [image]http://www.shalomshirts.com/images/D/Jew-Jitsu-Frame.jpg[/image]      

Profile Search
1 MAY 2011 at 10:18pm

W.S. Hancock

Centurion
Centurion

Love those Star of David shurikens Groggy.  Nice graphic.  They should issue those things to air marshals . . .

Profile Search

Page 1 of 8 :

Jump to:
0 Members Subscribed To This Topic