Wargamer Home - Forum Home
Welcome Guest, please Login or Register!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register or login before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Topic: Flashpoint 2 Theatres of Conflict News

Page 1

All Forums : [GAMES] : Computer Gaming > Flashpoint 2 Theatres of Conflict News
9 MAY 2003 at 11:00am

miker_CLO

Centurion
Centurion

Codemasters Command Centre Newsflash Breaking Flashpoint 2 news Ė Just had some breaking news, once again, regarding Operation Flashpoint 2. I thought I would send out a little mail to those interested about it, as my newsletter isnít due out for another week and I just couldnít wait to tell everyone the good news. So what is this news???? Well we have finally decided to put everyone out of their misery and tell them the locations of the new Theatres of conflict. Yep you heard right, Theatres!!! A lot of speculation has been thrown towards the Vietnam Camp and yes, these rumours have been partially correct, but on top of that (Vietnam Theatre) we will have settings in Central Europe and in Africa, all based in and around the 1970ís. More details will follow next week in the new edition of CCC, including news on IGI 2ís two new maps, and Battlefield Commandís Q&A Session with the Senior Game Designer. Mike
Michael Rowland Community Liaison Officer Action/Strategy Games Codemasters

Profile Search

12 MAY 2003 at 3:02am

Bushbee

Centurion
Centurion

I've tried a few first person combat games (America's Army, Ironstorm), but I just couldn't get into them. Of all of them, Operation Flashpoint seems the most interesting (possibly because of the mapping and realism). The gold edition is only $20. I guess I only want to buy one good, highly moddable, first person shooter. Should this be the one?

Profile Search
12 MAY 2003 at 9:38am

miker_CLO

Centurion
Centurion

Of course my answer will be yes
With the latest Game of the Year edition you get an extra 2 campaigns aswelll as the original cold War Crisis. The game in my opinion is very good and the mods available are many. The interest in Flashpoint has began to increase again and for a game that is nearly 2 years old, there's still alot of life in the game, mainly through the huge expanse of land that you can travel over, either on foot or by land vehicles, aircraft, boats. Multiplayer is also very good!!!

Michael Rowland Community Liaison Officer Action/Strategy Games Codemasters

Profile Search
All Forums : [GAMES] : Computer Gaming > Flashpoint 2 Theatres of Conflict News

Page 1

Jump to:
0 Members Subscribed To This Topic