Wargamer Home - Forum Home
Welcome Guest, please Login or Register!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register or login before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Topic: Fried Pickles

Page 1

26 JUN 2011 at 9:06am

bboyer66

Colonel
Colonel

Anyone ever had fried pickles before? I was expecting the worse but they were not bad. Check it out at Pittsburgh Eats [image]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg270/bboyer66/DSCN0497-1.jpg[/image]

Profile Search

26 JUN 2011 at 9:52am

Gusington

General
General

You can't be serious. Expecting the worst?? They're awesome. If you get the chance to have fried pickle chips, they're even better.

I'm glad my character uses a shield because I may be taking a bashing here soon.

- Rayfer

The Old Guard

Profile Search
26 JUN 2011 at 10:11am

junk2drive

Commander
Commander

Heard on the radio this morning that some guy at a county fair is selling deep fried kool aid. Flour, water and kool aid mix. Doing a great business.

The Wargamers Tournament: Phase One Combatant Medal

Profile Search
26 JUN 2011 at 10:31am

Stryker07

Centurion
Centurion

Fried Pickles??? I'd try that!!! Next time I am in PA I will have to find some!!!

Profile Search
26 JUN 2011 at 11:13am

bboyer66

Colonel
Colonel

Originally Posted By junk2drive
Heard on the radio this morning that some guy at a county fair is selling deep fried kool aid. Flour, water and kool aid mix. Doing a great business.
  I have heard its pretty good assuming you like kool aid which I admit I have not drank since I was about 12 years old.

Profile Search
26 JUN 2011 at 11:26am

GroggyGrognard

Centurion
Centurion

Up here in this part of the world, Maritime Pacific Brewing Co. has the best     fried pickles.  Excellent with a Clipper Gold Hefeweizen.     [image]http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/glitters/b/beer-7455.gif[/image]
"That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons that history has to teach." -Aldous Huxley

Profile Search
26 JUN 2011 at 3:14pm

bboyer66

Colonel
Colonel

Originally Posted By GroggyGrognard
Up here in this part of the world, Maritime Pacific Brewing Co. has the best fried pickles.  Excellent with a Clipper Gold Hefeweizen. [image]http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/glitters/b/beer-7455.gif[/image]
  Do they serve them with any type of sauce.

Profile Search
26 JUN 2011 at 5:55pm

GroggyGrognard

Centurion
Centurion

Originally Posted By bboyer66
    Do they serve them with any type of sauce.    
        A homemade dark ale mustard.  Superb flavor and spot on with the pickle. After reading your link, I'm intrigued to try a fried pickle with horseradish sauce.
"That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons that history has to teach." -Aldous Huxley

Profile Search
26 JUN 2011 at 9:02pm

critter

Commander
Commander

Originally Posted By Gusington
        You can't be serious. Expecting the worst?? They're awesome. If you get the chance to have fried pickle chips, they're even better.    
        Went to celebrate my daughters Bday tonight. Had fried pickles as an appetizer.     Served up with ranch dressing.     Buffalo Wild Wings got them on the menu.

You know what's sad?  My first thought was, "Gah!  She overcooked the bacon!" - Martok

Profile Search
26 JUN 2011 at 9:04pm

Gusington

General
General

Buffalo Wild Wings...is a fantastic place as far as chains go...that's where I had some great fried pickles too. Someone here posted a link about deep fried beer here a while back...similar to the Kool Aid but more gooder

I'm glad my character uses a shield because I may be taking a bashing here soon.

- Rayfer

The Old Guard

Profile Search
7 JUL 2011 at 12:56am

weerw

Centurion
Centurion

this language is difficult Can you understand "go away spammer"?  [sm=spam1[1].gif]

Profile Search

7 JUL 2011 at 1:32pm

Centurion40

General
General

State Fair season is coming.  Soon there will be all kinds of unusual deep fried things!!!           Mmmmmm... deep fried Spam.....

"I love Anne Hathaway and her penchant for nudity." -The Dawg of Metal

The Old Guard

Profile Search
28 JUL 2011 at 11:26pm

murmur

Centurion
Centurion

[image]http://whatscookingamerica.net/History/SpamCan.jpg[/image]

Profile Search

Page 1

Jump to:
0 Members Subscribed To This Topic