Wargamer Home - Forum Home
Welcome Guest, please Login or Register!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register or login before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Topic: Press Release: AI War 75 Percent Off on Steam Daily Deal

Page 1

All Forums : [ENLISTMENT & FEEDBACK] : Wargamer Feedback & Forum/Site Rules : Front Page News > Press Release: AI War 75 Percent Off on Steam Daily Deal
8 NOV 2011 at 1:58pm

Sigma One

General
General

Posted In: News : Press Release

Arcen Games announced today that their co-op space strategy game AI War is on Steam's Daily Deal for the day until 10 AM PT on November 9, 2011.

The discount stands at 75%, making the base game $5 instead of $20, with the expansions for $2.50 and $1 respectively. The Alien Bundle for AI War will run for $7.50, which includes the base game and all expansions.

For more information on the Steam Daily Deal, click here.

Profile Search

9 NOV 2011 at 3:43pm

DennisS

Commander
Commander

Darn. Missed this one.

Every year, I get my son in law a cool PC game for Christmas..one he isn't expecting.

Last year was Mass Effect 2, that I found in a bargain bin for ten dollars. I was kind of hoping this would be the one this year.

He told me, several years ago, that he loved Homeworld. I think that this is a little similar. He likes GalCiv, and Sots.

Profile Search
All Forums : [ENLISTMENT & FEEDBACK] : Wargamer Feedback & Forum/Site Rules : Front Page News > Press Release: AI War 75 Percent Off on Steam Daily Deal

Page 1

Jump to:
0 Members Subscribed To This Topic