Wargamer Home - Forum Home
Welcome Guest, please Login or Register!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register or login before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Topic: Looking for a Good John Tiller Campaign

Page 1

All Forums : [GAMES] : Computer Gaming > Looking for a Good John Tiller Campaign
1 DEC 2011 at 7:30pm

hairog

Commander
Commander

Loved Campaign Gettysburg because it was a true campaign. Bought Campaign Chancellorsville and it was not a campaign. Very disappointed in it. There was no way to correct the mistakes of strategy the Union made and of course there was no way to lose as the Rebs as it was a set up. 

Of all the other "Campaigns" is there one that is a true campaign like Gettysburg? If so which one?

Profile Search

5 DEC 2011 at 8:29pm

hairog

Commander
Commander

Really there are no other campaigns that are any good? Bummer.

Profile Search
5 DEC 2011 at 8:34pm

Nefaro

Colonel
Colonel

I've got the all-in-one Matrix version.

And I've thus far enjoyed Shiloh, IIRC?.  Well, the Matrix one is packaged differently, though.  The Shiloh exe in that one also contains Ozark, so by far my favorite.

Are you brave enough for 640kb?

The Old Guard

Profile Search
6 DEC 2011 at 4:40am

rahamy

Commander
Commander

If you are looking for huge maps then Antietam & Peninsula have them...all the games have the campaign engine, but only Ozark doesn't have a sizeable one. Gettysburg is bar far the biggest of the games though and has the most in depth campaign. It took Doug 4 or 5 years to build the game, and it shows.

The Front Line

http://www.hist-sdc.com/

Profile Search
All Forums : [GAMES] : Computer Gaming > Looking for a Good John Tiller Campaign

Page 1

Jump to:
1 Members Subscribed To This Topic