2K Games today announced that Dungeon Siege II: Broken World for PC has gone gold and is now on its way to be mass produced and distributed to, well, you. Currently, the release is only scheduled for August 1st in North America with a European/worldwide release still up in the air.
Here's the bit 2K had to say with the announcement:
Dungeon Siege II: Broken World picks up right where Dungeon Siege II left off with an all new campaign that concludes the story and adds two new character classes, terrifying beasts and monsters, and a newly refined tactical battle sytem. Dungeon Siege II: Broken World will require the full version of Dungeon Siege II to play.
- 10 additional hours of primary quest gameplay and an additional 5 hours of optional quests and levels, including two new modes of play, Mercenary and Elite.
- Over 40 new monsters and beasts with powers that will change the way you play.
- New items including all new powerful weapons and armor, as well as enchanting magic items.
- Two brand new character classes that combine the powers of magic and combat. All new spells and powers.
- New pets have been added to enhance gameplay in addition to new races for the world of Aranna - the Dwarves are now back by popular demand!
- All new powers and skills, including new reagent recipes that will allow you to create unique and powerful items.
Get more information from the developer's website