Defenders of Ardania Released for iPad
Release of tower defense game marks publisher's first release on to iPad.
Paradox Interactive and Most Wanted announced today the release of Defenders of Ardania for the iPad, the first release onto the tablet by Paradox Interactive. The multiplayer-capable title is available in the Apple App Store for $4.99.
Defenders of Ardania puts players in charge of defense against waves of invading enemies. Players must not only set up their defenses like any typical tower defense game, but also send out their own soldiers to engage the enemy, be it AI or other players online. With 18 different upgradeable towers and 18 units to send out, players will have quite a few aces up their sleeve.
Additional features of Defenders of Ardania include:
- An intriguing new take on the massively popular tower defense genre: you are in charge of both offensive and defensive operations.
- A captivating fantasy world with three playable races and 15 diverse levels
- A wide range of offensive and defensive spells.
- Defense: 18 different, upgradeable towers to stop the advancing enemy.
- Attack: 18 varied units with diverse attributes to take the fight to the enemy.
- Play the Single player campaign or challenge a friend in Multiplayer via Apple's Game Center service.
For more information on Defenders of Ardania, click here for the official website.