Time of Fury Now Available
Conquer (or defend) Europe in a grand scale that is easy to get in to.
Matrix Games, Slitherine, and Wastelands Interactive announced today the highly-anticipated World War II grand strategy game Time of Fury is now available for purchase. Time of Fury is priced at $49.99 for digital downloads, but for those that own Time of Wrath can get a 30% discount, simply by entering your Time of Wrath CD key as the discount code at checkout.
In Time of Fury, players can take control of a single country or a group of countries in World War II in Europe, either against the AI or in multiplayer through hotseat or PBEM, using Slitherine's PBEM++ server system. Players will not only control a variety of ground, air and naval units, but also have to deal with diplomacy, research and logistics.
Features of Time of Fury include:
- A huge campaign map spanning the entire European theater with more than 40,000 hexes and massive armies of over 1,000 units.
- 5 epic Campaigns covering the entire war starting from 1939-1944 and to 2 smaller campaigns better suited to multiplayer.
- Hundreds of historical events such as the Molotov Ribbentrop pact. Should Germany split Poland with the Soviet Union or risk war with the USSR? Should Germany form Vichy France for a quick surrender and to avoid fighting French units overseas but at the cost of not being able to attack Vichy controlled territories overseas.
- Use Diplomacy points to influence the war readiness and war entry dates of neutral nations. Can Germany keep the USA out of the war long enough to conquer the UK or should it focus its diplomatic efforts on gaining allies in Finland or the Balkans. Its even possible to cause coups changing the governments completely or to control your own populations ambitions for war.
- Technology system with 5 areas of research. Upgrade obsolete units to modern weaponry. Even invest the atomic bomb and destroy the enemies will to fight.
- Each nation has unique abilities. E.g. German panzers are faster while their supply system is less reliable.
Time of Wrath will be available for the permanent discount price of $19.99 at the end of Matrix Games and Slitherine's Holiday Sale, which ends January 8, 2012. Purchases of Time of Wrath after that date can still be used towards the discount of Time of Fury.
For more information on Time of Fury, click here for the official product page.