Time of Fury Manual Sneak Peak Released
Take a peek into the manual of a World War II grand strategy game.
Slitherine, Matrix Games, and Wastelands Interactive announced today that they released a sneak peek to the Time of Fury manual, to give potential players an idea of how deep and intuitive the game mechanics can be in the grand strategy World War II game. To view the sneak peak, click here.
Recently released, Time of Fury focuses on all the critical and crucial aspects of World War II in Europe; from logistics to diplomacy to use of terrain. Spanning the entirety of World War II, Time of Fury not only gives players control of all types of units such as ground, air and naval, but also the ability to pick a single country or a group of countries and stand up against either the AI or in multiplayer via hotseat or PBEM.
Features of Time of Fury include:
- A huge campaign map spanning the entire European theater with more than 40,000 hexes and massive armies of over 1,000 units.
- 5 epic Campaigns covering the entire war starting from 1939-1944 and to 2 smaller campaigns better suited to multiplayer.
- Hundreds of historical events such as the Molotov Ribbentrop pact. Should Germany split Poland with the Soviet Union or risk war with the USSR? Should Germany form Vichy France for a quick surrender and to avoid fighting French units overseas but at the cost of not being able to attack Vichy controlled territories overseas.
- Use Diplomacy points to influence the war readiness and war entry dates of neutral nations. Can Germany keep the USA out of the war long enough to conquer the UK or should it focus its diplomatic efforts on gaining allies in Finland or the Balkans. Its even possible to cause coups changing the governments completely or to control your own populations ambitions for war.
- Technology system with 5 areas of research. Upgrade obsolete units to modern weaponry. Even invest the atomic bomb and destroy the enemies will to fight.
- Each nation has unique abilities. E.g. German panzers are faster while their supply system is less reliable.
To continue the holiday spirit, Time of Fury and its predecessor Time of Wrath are part of the holiday fun. Those that own Time of Wrath can get 30% knocked off of Time of Fury by entering the Time of Wrath CD key as the discount code at checkout. After Slitherine and Matrix Games' Holiday Sale, Time of Wrath will permanently drop down to the price of $19.99, with the Time of Fury discount still able to be used.