Modern Conflict 2 Now Available for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
Real-time strategy game for portable tablets and Apple products now available for free in Christmas Sale.
Gaijin Entertainment announced the release of Modern Conflict 2 today, a real-time strategy wargame for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. Currently available for free as a Christmas Sale through the App Store, the game covers new combat scenarios, additional gameplay features over its predecessor, and the inclusion of multiplayer mode.
The full feature list for Modern Conflict 2 includes:
- Exciting single-player missions and random special operations
- Multiplayer mode: play with friends online or participate in quick matches
- Diverse gameplay options: control your own army, command numerous military vehicles, and use various battle tactics
- More than 70 maps to explore, with three types of landscape (tundra, desert, and jungle)
- Robust character leveling system includes abilities, special technologies, and a starter bonus pack
- GameCenter support: more than 80 achievements and leader boards
For more information, visit the AppStore for Modern Conflict 2 by clicking here.
A launch trailer was also released for the portable title, viewed by clicking here.