Jagged Alliance: Back in Action Now Available
North America is 'Back in Action'!
Kalypso Media announced today the North American retail release of Jagged Alliance: Back in Action, the latest re-imaging of the critically-acclaimed Jagged Alliance series classic. Customers can get their hands on a copy for $39.99.
Players in Jagged Alliance: Back in Action take command of a squad of mercenaries as they are tasked with the removal of the evil dictator of Arulco, who has been controlling the island with an iron grip. Players can join forces with rebels, loot and plunder supplies from enemy soldiers and their stockades, all with intense tactical combat action combined with RPG-like character development. Utilizing the innovative "Plan & Go" system, players will be able to make snap judgements in combat through combination of RTS-command with turn-based elements to keep the tactical warfare exciting and dynamic.
Additional key features of Jagged Alliance: Back in Action include:
- Unrivaled mix of combat (tactics), role-playing, business and strategy
- Innovative “Plan & Go” combat system combines RTS gameplay with turn-based elements
- Realistic battlefield settings with authentic firearms
- Laptop/computer menu as a central anchor point for the player
- Assemble squads from numerous individual mercenaries, each with their own personalities
- Simultaneous control of multiple squads using a strategic map
- Convincing characters who interact with and comment on game events
- Acquire resources by capturing mines and encampments