Wastelands Interactive's Strategic War in Europe has been released
This World War 2 grand strategy game is now available for purchase from several retailers.
Wastelands Interactive has released Strategic War in Europe worldwide. The game is accessible for purchse on GameStop, GamersGate andDesura for $14.99 and will be available on other distribution platforms soon.
Strategic War in Eruope features:
- Six unique scenarios spanning the time between 1939-1944
- An expansive map of Europe and North Africa that is 68 hexes wide and 47 hexes high
- Ability for players to control up to 25 countries across the three WW2 alliances (Allies, Axis, USSR)
- Five scaling difficulty settings for each country for added challenge and replayability
- Build your army to attack from land, sea, and air
- Economy and production system with a strategic element based on convoys and railroads
- Technology system that expands five unique areas of research
- Dynamic weather system that affects the tide of war
"The gameplay was fun and the history really kept me interested. I would love the opportunity to take control of Allied forces and kick the crap out of the Axis years before history’s true course. Would I buy this game? Yes, after playing it."
"Given the obvious talent and intelligence of the staff, this and future titles from this developer should be very much worth looking forward to."
About Wastelands Interactive
Wastelands Interactive is an innovative game developer focused on creating approachable and deep grand strategy games. Since its foundation in 2006 the studio has developed World War 2: Road to Victory, World War 2: Time of Wrath, Storm over the Pacific, Air Aces: Pacific and Time of Fury, and already gained popularity within wargamers community.
About Plus One Public Relations
+1 PR focuses on bringing the innovation and passion of indepedent and smaller game developers to gamers worldwide. Founded in 2009, +1 PR has already helped a handful of developers successfully launch their great titles on across many platforms.