Sid Meier's Civilization V now available on Steam Workshop
Mods can now be accessed for this strategy game via the Steam Workshop
2K Games has announecd Sid Meier's Civilization V will now be available on Steam Workshop. Players can now browse, rate, comment, and subscribe to the game's mods. Mods can also be posted or organized in collections as well.'
Full list of features:
• Don't want to fire up the game to see what mods are available? No problem. Browse mods either in-game or on the Steam Workshop website.
• Find a mod that you really like, and want to see what else the author has made? Check out the author's personal Workshop to see everything he or she has made. You can even "Follow" authors to keep track of their future mods.
• Found a perfect combination of mods that work well together and want to tell others about it? Create a "Collection" and share it with your friends.
• Like the idea of a mod, but don't want to necessarily install it right now? Add it to your favorites and you'll be able to keep track of it without installing.
• Love a mod and want others to know? Comment directly on the mod in the Workshop.
About Sid Meier's Civilization V
Civilization V features fully animated leaders interacting with players from a screen-filling diplomatic scene and speaking in their native language. Wars between empires feel massive, as armies dominate the landscape and combat is more exciting and intense than ever before. The addition of ranged bombardment allows players to fire weapons from behind the front lines, challenging them to develop clever new strategies to guarantee victory on the battlefield. Civilization V also features an even more extensive suite of community, modding and multiplayer elements with the addition of Steam Workshop.