HexWar Restart the War of the Roses02 Jul 2015 0
This is the latest in HexWar’s series of historically based games of which we have had a number of releases recently on iOS. The game runs on iPhone and iPad and requires iOS7 or later. Cost is a reasonable $4.99/£3.99 so won’t break the bank.
You can get Wars of the Roses from the iTunes store.
The blurb …
Fight the various battles of the Wars of the Roses throughout the Medieval ages. Each campaign is themed around fights between the Lancaster and Yorkist houses during various different periods of the countries rule. Capitalize on strategic advantages to turn the tide of war in your favour; ride down your foes with heavily armoured knights, hold the line with bristling ranks of billmen or strike from afar with the famed English longbow and huge pieces of artillery. Will you emerge victorious or become another casualty of war?
- High Definition Medieval Era Graphics.
- 7 Mission Tutorial Campaign.
- 4 Mission Tudor Campaign.
- 8 Mission Lancastrian Campaign.
- 8 Mission Yorkist Campaign.
- All missions, except the tutorial, can be played as both sides.
- Over 30 Unique Medieval Units.
- Detailed Combat Analysis.
- Flank Attacks.
- Strategic Movement.
- Hours of Gameplay.
- Detailed Reference Charts.
- Map Zoom.