Paradox sets release date and drops trailer for Stellaris18 Mar 2016 0
One of the most anticipated strategy games of 2016 is Paradox's space exploration saga, Stellaris. Recently, they announced a release date for the game, May 9th, and also dropped the in-game trailer titled The Vast Unknown.
Paradox has released a browser-based minigame to get people in the mood for deep space exploration. As you play you can unlock items and DLC that will appear in the game when it launches on May 9.
Take a look at what Stellaris is bringing to the table:
- Anomaly Events – Strange discoveries offer emergent storytelling.
- Deep & Varied Exploration.
- Enormous procedural galaxies, containing thousands of planets.
- Numerous playable species, each with their own traits and engineering styles.
- Vast number of Unique Random Species.
- Advanced Diplomacy system.
- Ship Designer (even civilian ships can be customized).
- Stunning space visuals.
- Up to 32 player Multiplayer.
May 9th cannot come quick enough. Have a gander at the trailer and we'll have more coverage of Stellaris as it nears release.