Strategic Mind: Spectre of Communism is out now13 Nov 2020 0
The latest entry in Starni Games’ Strategic Mind series has just been released. Spectre of Communism takes the Panzer General-like turn-based wargame to the eastern front and puts you in the shoes of the Red Army as it struggles against Germany during the second world war.
You’ll be getting a new narrative driven campaign that will span around twenty scenarios and over 80 hours of play, across historical and some ‘what if’ alt-history operations.
Spectre of Communism is the third Strategic Mind game, following on from Strategic Mind: Blitzkrieg which gave you control of the Wehrmacht through the key beats of WW2, and Strategic Mind: The Pacific, which covered the Pacific theatre and let you play as both the US and Japan.
Starni Games’ debut title was Panzer Strategy, and they’re also working on a fourth Strategic Mind game called Fight for Freedom, which will also be set in Europe but feature a British and a US campaign.
Returning to this new title, here’s everything you need to know in terms of headline features:
- Upgrade and customize your troops as they level up - tailoring their skills to best suit your strategy.
- Provide your troops with additional equipment for each operation.
- Receive a number of awards throughout the game and get access to unique HQ skills, can increase the efficiency and synergy of your troops.
- Acquire new units from across ten different classes.
- Capture trophies and employ some of the enemy`s most advanced units against them in future battles.
- Immerse yourself in the story with over 60 minutes of cinematics.
Strategic Mind: Spectre of Communism is available on PC via Steam and GOG.com for $29.99 USD / £24.99.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Starni Games.