We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate people to join the team, and regularly have editorial openings.
- 28 days holiday
- Your birthday off
- Private medical plan through Vitality with enhanced mental health provision
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Profit share scheme for all
- EMI scheme (after one year of service)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted Gift Card scheme
- Employee social events, including Christmas & summer parties
The current Wargamer vacancies are listed below, along with information on other job openings throughout the company.
- Staff Writer
Create brilliant regular content for Wargamer, including news, features, guides, opinion pieces, and more. Generate, write, upload, and publish high-quality editorial output with a view to growing the site’s reach and enhancing the brand’s reputation. Apply here.
If you’re a freelancer looking to pitch for work, please contact Editor Alex Evans outlining your idea and why you think it would be a good fit for the site.
At Network N we consistently have roles open for staff in editorial, marketing, sales, development, and many other disciplines. For a list of company-wide vacancies, see the Network N careers page.