harlin

Please help Strategy Gamers

Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:34 pm

Hello guys, i'm trying to find a game that i used to play back in around the 2000, the game was after searching very close looking like "Star Trek" series, with something that look like "ashes of the singularity" when you're invading a star/planet.

It had battleships that apparently carrying tanks inside, and whenever you're conquering a planet or/star i don't remember actually, you can chose to automatic take over, or manual take over, if you opt to manual take over, it takes you inside the planet view, and you start fighting with your own tanks and army.

So it's a mix of space strategy, that ships fight each others, and land strategy game as well, also you can build buildings as well on your planet once you win it, and keep expanding.

Feel free to correct me if i'm not describing the game well, and any help will be much appreciated,

Thank you in advance
=) :D

2clicks

Re: Please help Strategy Gamers

Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:18 pm

Sounds like star wars empires at war?

The Fox

Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:39 pm

Space Rangers 2 ?

harlin

Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:38 pm

Sounds like star wars empires at war?
Space Rangers 2 ?
I'm afraid the game was neither, after checking both games videos, it's more close to Star wars Empires at war, but different space ships feelts, and the game usually starts with 0 star owned, you start conquering stars with your fleet

Another thing also was the land machines, i remember they were all tanks, no robots like in "EMPIRE AT WAR"

After the search i did as well, the influence of your fleet and stars is exactly looking like "STELLARIS" green influence.

Thank you guys for replies anyways, hope someone will add more ideas though

I think the game can be a combination of Stellaris / Star trek / Master of Orion / Star Wars Empire At War, but still different

lazer

Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:18 pm

ça me fait penser au jeu Freespace 2 et si ce n'est pas ça j'espère que tu le trouveras

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Minecraft Pocket Edition Google Play Services Counter-Strike

Return to “Computer Games”