admin
Site Admin

WW2 deck builder Kards announces release date

Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:20 am

Back in January, Joe wrote a fair amount about a deck builder he referred to as Hearthstone with WW2 feel, and that's a pretty good description for what Kards is,...

http://www.wargamer.com/articles/kards-release-date/

AP514

Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:34 am

Tried it..was fun. Until my 4th or 5th game.

I realized it was.... TOTALLY PAY TO WIN.

To even have a chance to compete in a fair game you have to buy the special decks...Why because ever other player has and with out them you have no chance to be competitive....

I have a few friends that like it but they purchased in game decks...Sure you can grind it out later.
But they all said "It is a must to buy a few decks when you first start".

AP514

Ryben

Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:17 pm

I disagree with the above comment.

I??ve started to play this week, manage to win just a couple of special cards and won a fair share of games against other players. Didn??t encounter any player (at least yet) with such powerful cards that it??s impossible to win.

Been a freemium game it??s only logical that spending money will get you better chances of winning but there??s a deep strategy into deck building and it will take some time to discover it.

So far I am glad with this game.

EICJoe

Re: <t>WW2 deck builder Kards announces release date</t>

Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:44 pm

Yeah to be fair I didn't think it was that Pay-to-Win either through my (limited) playing.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Return to “Wargamer Front Page Discussion”