admin
Site Admin

Panzer Corps 2 - release date, features, price and everything else we know!

Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:10 pm

Panzer Corps 2 is the upcoming sequel to Matrix Games & Slitherine’s acclaimed turn-based wargame Panzer Corps.

http://www.wargamer.com/articles/panzer ... verything/

Skrimgeour

Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:45 pm

Wow. I love PanzerCorps but my interest in the new game game just dropped a ton with the report about "Doing historical battles is also a potential issue due to the dynamic maps - unless they created them by hand, the battlespace wouldn't resemble the historical geography of an area."

Ummm. I prefer the battles map the historical geography and not be random, vanilla what if scenarios with historically inaccurate terrain.

Might as well call this Panzer Sandbox.

EICJoe

Re: <t>Panzer Corps 2 - release date, features, price and everything else we know!</t>

Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:46 pm

If it helps, I've already contacted Slitherine to get some clarification on this point. It was a little vague at the time so perhaps they are still figuring out what they want to do with the tech themselves. It might not be 100% procedurally generated.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

mscano

Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:31 am

Hmmmm.........This is looking a lot like Panzer General 3D........and that's not a good thing.

amandachen

Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:20 pm

Yeah, those screenshots are kinda hard to parse, especially with unit shadows.

Return to “Wargamer Front Page Discussion”