wardinson

Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:35 pm

Hey 1C is not involved at all with anything to do with Assault Squad 2 cold war expansion as far as i can tell. That is digitalmindsoft, who is a terrible, terrible, company and you should stay as far away from as possible.

EICJoe

Re:

Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:29 am

Hey 1C is not involved at all with anything to do with Assault Squad 2 cold war expansion as far as i can tell. That is digitalmindsoft, who is a terrible, terrible, company and you should stay as far away from as possible.
digitalmindsoft is the developer of Assault Squad 2 and this new expansion. 1C is the publisher, like they've always been - they're both involved in the project.

An easy way to tell is to look a the Steam Page and look to the right of the main box, you'll see it says 'Developer: Digitalmindsoft' and 'Publisher: 1C Entertainment'.

There's also the fact that I got told about the expansion in a press release.... sent by 1C. I'd be interested in seeing what you've heard, though.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

All American

Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:15 am

Nice to see Japan '45 included in this list. Panzer Campaigns still deliver after 20+ years of sticking to the basics, mostly thanks to the immense level of research and detail that goes into every single game from the series.

Return to “Wargamer Front Page Discussion”