admin
Site Admin

Essential Hearts of Iron 4 Mods

Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:46 pm

Of all the Paradox titles to deploy massive Mods libraries, none might compare with the whopping collection of over 20,000 Heart of Iron IV Mods.

http://www.wargamer.com/articles/hearts-of-iron-4-mods/

Curious

Re: <t>Essential Hearts of Iron 4 Mods</t>

Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:14 pm

You missed BlackIce. A discussion of HOI4 mods is definitely incomplete without covering BlackIce. I don't play HOI4 without BlackIce (if I can help it). Although, some of the mods you mentioned in your article do sound kind of interesting.

EICJoe

Re: <t>Essential Hearts of Iron 4 Mods</t>

Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:26 am

You missed BlackIce. A discussion of HOI4 mods is definitely incomplete without covering BlackIce. I don't play HOI4 without BlackIce (if I can help it). Although, some of the mods you mentioned in your article do sound kind of interesting.
Fair point about BlackIce, it was one of the few I'd actually heard about before commissioning this article, but I left the picks up to Edward. We'll probably include it in the next update - this is only supposed to be an initial offering to get us started.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Spino

Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:37 pm

Ye gods man, you left out The Great War and Expert AI 4.0?!? The former is one of the most popular overhaul mods, the latter is THE mod for people who prefer the vanilla game but desire a much stronger AI opponent.

Return to “Wargamer Front Page Discussion”