admin
Site Admin

Wargamer Weekly Wolfpack

Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:16 pm

Compared to the storm of the last few weeks, it’s being rather quietly recently in terms of wargaming news and updates.

http://www.wargamer.com/articles/comput ... 22nd-2019/

AP514

Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:03 am

I agree Carrier Deck is a lot of fun......but the 14:00 minute mark in Survival Mode is a game breaker..(does not always happen)..
Have you encountered the 4+1, 5+1, 4+1 and another ship all showing up on the SHIP(Blue bar) all at once ?? A true no survive situation...
A real Game Breaker...
The DEV did a fast Patch after release(adding hot keys for the elevators) and was gone....... Never to be heard from on the forums again.

A good way to lose paying customers for any future titles they might put out....
Did anyone else raise their hands besides me ?

AP514

EICJoe

Re:

Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:59 am

I agree Carrier Deck is a lot of fun......but the 14:00 minute mark in Survival Mode is a game breaker..(does not always happen)..
Have you encountered the 4+1, 5+1, 4+1 and another ship all showing up on the SHIP(Blue bar) all at once ?? A true no survive situation...
A real Game Breaker...
The DEV did a fast Patch after release(adding hot keys for the elevators) and was gone....... Never to be heard from on the forums again.

A good way to lose paying customers for any future titles they might put out....
Did anyone else raise their hands besides me ?

AP514
I haven't actually done survival yet - mainly been plugging away at the campaign. I think I'm up to the last mission.

That sucks though - having all those trigger at once is brutal.

Also, hot keys for elevators!? WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THIS.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Stretch71

Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:15 pm

'We: The Revolution" - a French Revolutionary tribunal judge simulator. Now that must be unique in the annals of gaming! Looks interesting and different from the normal strategy fare - and early reviews are on the positive side, so might consider a pay day punt on this as it's a mid-price title.

Return to “Wargamer Front Page Discussion”