admin
Site Admin

Further Reading: Hearts of Iron 4 - The Imperial Japanese Navy in the Pacific

Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:44 pm

With the recent release of Hearts of Iron 4’s Man the Guns DLC, a good deal of us have been returning to the game to check out new developments and...

http://www.wargamer.com/articles/readin ... nese-navy/

Kolbex

Re: <t>Further Reading: Hearts of Iron 4 - The Imperial Japanese Navy in the Pacific</t>

Wed May 01, 2019 3:48 am

Interesting stuff. I want you to know that I was actually in Japan when your article on wargaming in Tokyo was published, so I stopped by the Shosen Book Tower, which I would not have known about if not for you. I didn't end up buying anything there (luggage space was very tight, and it was the very beginning of my trip), but I was sorely tempted!

EICJoe

Re: <t>Further Reading: Hearts of Iron 4 - The Imperial Japanese Navy in the Pacific</t>

Wed May 01, 2019 8:07 am

Interesting stuff. I want you to know that I was actually in Japan when your article on wargaming in Tokyo was published, so I stopped by the Shosen Book Tower, which I would not have known about if not for you. I didn't end up buying anything there (luggage space was very tight, and it was the very beginning of my trip), but I was sorely tempted!
This is why I love this job :) thanks for sharing Kolbex!
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

JoeF

Wed May 01, 2019 5:49 pm

That makes me very happy to hear Kolbex. Would you believe I ended up buying a second piece of luggage to bring back all the books (and a couple games) that I ended up buying? :)

Return to “Wargamer Front Page Discussion”