admin
Site Admin

Cauldrons of War - Barbarossa Review

Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:39 pm

Cauldrons of War- Barbarossa is a turn-based strategic wargame set along WW2's Eastern Front. It spans from June 1941 up to the Battle of Moscow, and allows you to play...

http://www.wargamer.com/reviews/cauldro ... arbarossa/

geforth

Re: <t>Cauldrons of War - Barbarossa Review</t>

Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:13 pm

I have a short Question: is wargamer.com finished? :( When I try to reach wargamer.com, I get linked to PcGamesN :( I'm a silent reader and it would be a shame, when the site dies. :/

EICJoe

Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:18 am

I have a short Question: is wargamer.com finished? :( When I try to reach wargamer.com, I get linked to PcGamesN :( I'm a silent reader and it would be a shame, when the site dies. :/
Wargamer is not finished no - that was a technical mishap that's since been corrected. Wargamer's not going anywhere!
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor
Wargamer.com
StrategyGamer.com

geforth

Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:29 am

Wargamer is not finished no - that was a technical mishap that's since been corrected. Wargamer's not going anywhere!
Thanks. I'm very happy to hear this. You and your team is doing a great job! :)

JackoBongo

Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:52 pm

Is it?
The RSS fleed of the wargamer now includes all articles from NetworkN and I came across this article about the wargamer site "relaunch" (?).

Return to “Wargamer Front Page Discussion”