Here is a link to someone’s gameplay on youtube
Here is the official press release:
Developer: Starni Games
Date of release: 22 May 2020 on Steam and GOG store
Price: 40$ in the US with regional prices
Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Portuguese-Brazil.
Supported platforms: PC
Contact info: email@example.com
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1200 ... litzkrieg/
Strategic Mind: Blitzkrieg is being developed by a Starni Games company. It is the third game by Starni Games released on Steam, the first one being Panzer Strategy, released in 2018. The second one was Strategic Mind: the Pacific released on 25 October 2019. All our games are self-published.
Strategic Mind: Blitzkrieg is a turn-based strategy set in the period of WW2. It brings a modern look and new features to a good old wargame genre. You are to lead the German Armed forces overcoming unthinkable odds and claiming the ultimate bittersweet victory in Europe.
- A long 20 operations campaign offering over 80 hours of gameplay in just one playthrough. Several alternate-history operations among them.
- Modern 3D graphics combined with historically accurate models of all units
- Around 90 minutes of plot-driven cinematics, using motion capture, photo scans, and other advanced technologies
- A detailed system of unit upgrades and equipment
- Thought-through tactics and combat mechanics
- In-depth system of land, aerial and naval battles
- A detailed system of supply and transportation
- System of Headquarter skills
- Heroes you can assign to a particular unit. You can also face the enemy-controlled heroes on the battlefield.
You will have to make your ground, aerial and naval forces act as one flawless mechanism - a task only a truly strategic mind can achieve.