wardinson

Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:35 pm

Hey 1C is not involved at all with anything to do with Assault Squad 2 cold war expansion as far as i can tell. That is digitalmindsoft, who is a terrible, terrible, company and you should stay as far away from as possible.

EICJoe

Re:

Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:29 am

Hey 1C is not involved at all with anything to do with Assault Squad 2 cold war expansion as far as i can tell. That is digitalmindsoft, who is a terrible, terrible, company and you should stay as far away from as possible.
digitalmindsoft is the developer of Assault Squad 2 and this new expansion. 1C is the publisher, like they've always been - they're both involved in the project.

An easy way to tell is to look a the Steam Page and look to the right of the main box, you'll see it says 'Developer: Digitalmindsoft' and 'Publisher: 1C Entertainment'.

There's also the fact that I got told about the expansion in a press release.... sent by 1C. I'd be interested in seeing what you've heard, though.
"Determining the appropriate level of influence in somebody else's war is never a simple matter."
- Special Circumstances

Editor-in-Chief
Wargamer.com
PocketTactics.com
StrategyGamer.com

Return to “Wargamer Front Page Discussion”