admin
Site Admin

Fives Ideas for Europa Universalis 5

Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:07 am

On the surface, Europa Universalis 4 may look like nothing more than a map and a cartographer’s dream, but it has nevertheless exerted a powerful hold on our imaginations and...

http://www.strategygamer.com/articles/e ... ersalis-5/

Iluciano

Re: <t>Fives Ideas for Europa Universalis 5</t>

Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:51 pm

Didn't know there was such a thing as arm chair game designer :))

Nevertheless I like your style. I would indeed like to see these changes in a DLC.

adamscotttt

Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:16 pm

I thing about one simple idea. New tactics and military technological improvment was caused by losts of battles or appears in poor times. Because if you are strong, your army is good you are not push to change tacticsor military technologies. Military succes inpast wars leads to conservative and not clever development in next wars.

The same is with military traditions. It could be vice versa. If country lost battle it could get some point of military development (country dont want support current technology that doesnt help this country and its pushed to change technology to win next time). If country is winning it could get big bonus to tradition but only for current technology.

In history until 18 century country has not real power invent or help to invent something. Many new technologies apperas more or less under some pressure and needs without country control.

Return to “Strategy Gamer Front Page Discussion”