Famously, 3D printing is an expensive hobby to get into – but it doesn’t have to be. If you’ve been wanting to pick up a 3D printer to supplement your tabletop gaming, now’s the perfect time – we’ve trawled the November sales to bring you the best Cyber Monday 3D printer deals available in 2023, with up to 47% off some excellent machines.
The best Cyber Monday 3D printer deals in 2023 are:
- Elegoo Mars 3 – 47% off the best beginner resin printer
- Anycubic Kobra 2 Neo – 43% off a superb beginner FDM printer
- Creality Ender 3 Max Neo – 33% off an FDM for larger prints
- Elegoo Neptune 4 Pro – 21% off a speedy, easy to use FDM
- Elegoo Saturn 2 – 37% off a fantastic, larger 8K resin printer
The best Cyber Monday 3D printer filament deals in 2023 are:
- TTYT3D Rainbow Filament – 40% off on colorful 3D printer filament
- Creality Filament – 33% off on a 2kg two pack of black and white filament
- Flashforge Burnt Titanium Filament – 42% off a lovely metallic filament
If you’re new to this, don’t worry – our guides to the best 3D printers and how to start 3D printing can help. For now, though, the basics. There are two main types of printers: FDM (plastic) and resin. FDM printers are faster and easier to use, but less detailed – while resin printers are best for detailed models, but require a bit more care to use properly.
Best Cyber Monday 3D Printer Filament deals
When is Cyber Monday 2023?
This year, Black Friday was on November 24, but the vast majority of retailers are continuing their deals through the whole weekend (November 25 – 26) too. On Monday November 27, it will be Cyber Monday, which sees several additional discounts.
Typically, this is the final day of the Black Friday season – but if you don’t find the right 3D printer for you by then, keep your eyes out, as some retailers will extend discounts throughout the following ‘Cyber week’, and they might even save the best deals till last.
Cyber Monday shopping tips
To have the best Cyber Monday shopping experience possible, we recommend following these simple shopping tips.
- Stick to respected brands: If you’re looking for a 3D printer, make sure you’re buying from a reputable place. Stick to buying directly from big retailers, and be careful when buying from individuals.
- Set a budget: It can be tempting to just buy everything you see during Black Friday, however, you’re not saving anything if you end up buying things you normally wouldn’t. With a spending budget in place, pick out the 3D printer that best suits your needs.
- Look out for scams: If you think a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Scammers try to take advantage of shoppers during the Black Friday period, and you can avoid this by looking closely at URLs when you’re shopping (are you actually on the website you think you’re on, or an imitation?), as well as the email addresses sending you deals (is it the retailer’s genuine customer support email?).
- Be conscious of time-sensitive deals: Over the Black Friday season, you’ll find that a lot of deals are only around for a very short period. Don’t spend too long thinking about your purchase, as you might end up missing the deal.