The best Cyber Monday Lego deals are live now, giving you an opportunity to pick up your favorite bricks at a discount price. You’ll find our top picks to help you save on Lego sets big and small.
While there will always be cheap Lego sets available, Lego can get expensive. Some of the best Lego sets for adults cost hundreds of dollars, and the biggest Lego sets carry hefty price tags too. Fortunately, with the Cyber Monday sales all the major retailers are offering discounts of up to 50% off.
You’ll find the best Cyber Monday Lego deals below, along with quick links to retailers so that you can browse yourself.
Best Cyber Monday Lego deals
- Amazon: daily Lego price drops
- Best Buy: Lego gifts from $5.49
- Lego store: up to 40% off Lego sets in the sale
- Walmart: deals on Disney and Batman sets
Black Friday may have been and gone, but the best Lego deals will still be around until Cyber Monday. Here are our top picks.
When is Black Friday 2023?
This year, Black Friday fell on November 24. However, the vast majority of retailers are continuing their deals through the whole weekend (November 25 – 26). On Monday, November 27, it will be Cyber Monday, and we expect to see several additional discounts.
Typically, Cyber Monday is the final day of the Black Friday season so make sure you get your early Christmas shopping ticked off and don’t miss out. We’ll be keeping our eyes peeled throughout the next few days to bring you the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday Lego deals around.
Where are the best Black Friday Lego deals?
If you want some cheap Lego or big savings on the most expensive Lego sets around, these are the retailers we recommend. All three of them will have deals up throughout the entire Black Friday sales period – and be sure to check in on Cyber Monday too.
Black Friday shopping tips
To have the best Black Friday shopping experience possible, we recommend following these simple shopping tips.
- Stick to respected brands: If you’re looking for Lego, make sure you’re buying from a reputable place. Stick to buying directly from big retailers, and be careful when buying from individuals.
- Set a budget: It can be tempting to just buy everything you see during Black Friday, however, you’re not saving anything if you end up buying things you normally wouldn’t. With a spending budget in place, stick to the Lego sets that you truly want.
- Look out for scams: If you think a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Scammers try to take advantage of shoppers during the Black Friday period, and you can avoid this by looking closely at URLs when you’re shopping (are you actually on the website you think you’re on, or an imitation?), as well as the email addresses sending you deals (is it the retailer’s genuine customer support email?).
- Be conscious of time-sensitive deals: Over the Black Friday season, you’ll find that a lot of deals are only around for a very short period. Don’t spend too long thinking about your purchase, as you might end up missing the deal.
Check out the best Black Friday board game deals and 3D printer deals for more savings. Or for more Lego content, you’ll find some great recommendations in the best Disney Lego sets and the best Lego Star Wars sets guides.