GMX Media announces Specnaz: Project Wolf is gold, and that the strategic shooter is set to infiltrate European stores "shortly." CEO of BYTE Software Ron Kubik has stated that the game is finished and that the GMX site has recorded more than 800,000 downloads of the Specnaz movies.
Specnaz is a First Person Tactical Shooter. The main characteristic features are the tactical-action model, which the game provides to the player, as well as giving him/her opportunities for the successful completion of missions without any limitations. Another importnant factor of the game is the Wolf, skills and services of which the player will be able to use within about 60% of the game.
Features of the game include:
- 5 campaigns (Iran, Yemen, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Myanmar) with interesting plot
- 31 various missions (8 Iran, 8 Yemen, 7 Afghanistan, 3 Uzbekistan, 6 Myanmar) - you will play in desert, jungle, towns etc.
- 2 game modes (Geroy and Tactical)
- Different environment depending on the time (night, day, early morning, late evening)
- Miscellaneous objectives (eliminating enemies, destroying buildings, retrieving documents and cargo)
- 8 weapons:
- Primary - AK 47, AS (VAL), OC-14-4A-03 - GROZA, VSS Vintorez, RPG - 18
- Secondary - STECKIN with silencer
- Explosives - Satchel charges with remote detonator
- Grenades - RGD - 5
- Realistic shooting (ballistics)
- Iron sight
- Support devices: Sat Cam view, Binocular, Compass, Night Vision - only in night missions
- Vehicles: UAZ
- LAN game mod: Death match
- Interaction with teammates from 3D view or Sat Cam view (only in Tactical mode)
More information is available at GMX Media's site